OT: Ping Charlie - You've got mail

Sent six Supersaw Innards pix this morning. Left 'em large (but JPG'd) so you can inspect. Just jammed the camera up inside and held the button down. Hope it helps - holler if you don't get them. Patrick

Reply to
patrick conroy

Got 'em. The last two will download when I shut down in a minute or two.

Really appreciate. Good clear shots on the first ones I looked at...I'll probably turn mine upside down and try for some similar stuff soon. That is one heavy sucker to move around, though.

Charlie Self "When you appeal to force, there's one thing you must never do - lose." Dwight D. Eisenhower

Reply to
Charlie Self