OT: Ping Basilisk

Page 2 of 2

Use multiple Rs, like rolling the R sound.
I see part of this thread has changed to guns. I'll add a true story.... **the names are changed to protect the innocent. One evening, a young couple, in Pine Prairie, were to have tacos. While the wife was doing the fixings, hubby was to run into Ville Platte and get some taco shells. On the way in to town, he notices the little Cajun country store is still open, so he whips in, sticks his head in the door and asks, "Mr. Caillouet, you have any taco shells?" Mr. Caillouet replies, "Mais, all I got is 20 guage."