OT -Pictures of Burglery in Progress - PLEASE HELP

Sorry for the off topic post.
I guess I'm hoping that there are a couple of fellow woodworkers that might be from my neck of the woods that might just be able to help find the guy that broke into my friends Restaurant last week. The restaurant is in Regina, Saskatchewan. The details are below.
On the week of March 29th, this man decided to break into a local Regina businness, not just one time, but two nights in a row. The surveilance cameras got a nice clear shot of him, and we need your help to find him.
City police have not found him yet.
I have posted the pictures at this temporary website http://www.burglarville.0catch.com
If you know who this man is or have any other info, PLEASE REPLY TO THE GROUP.
After quickly visiting your picture site, I don't know who the guy is, but the 4 pop up ads that came along with it, and the attempted install of a piece of spyware wasn't appreciated. I'd advise no one to look at the picture website as a result.
On Sun, 4 Apr 2004 08:10:38 -0600, "BiffNightly"

My Appologies for the popups. I just signed up for the free website to display the pictures. I use a popup blocker so I didn't realize this was happening. Thanx for informing me about this.
Trust me...I will not be trying any more of those free web hosting services again.

And a quick Google search for the email account, with and without the spamtrap, shows no postings ever. It's a setup.