OT: Physics 101

Draw something in the blank.. and watch physics do its thing.
http://www.enigmasand.com/games/nphys /
Damn you! Now I'll be late for work tomorrow.
B.

Cool
Reminds me of www.linerider.com
It started out super easy but now that it has more "features" it is s little harder to use but still fun.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Robatoy wrote:

Pretty cool

OK, I have much better things that I could be doing!
But FIY I was able to produce a seesaw and drop a ball shaped object on one end which was held in place by a box. Then I made a huge heavy object to drop on the other end of the seesaw and watched the ball go ricocheting around the screen. ;~)

Well, yea....LOL..

Staircase. Drop things onto it. Junkquake. Scale model of my untidy workshop storage. 8-)