OT -- Phoney sites about phoney towns.

Page 2 of 2
I thought the Navy closed down the prototype reactor training school at INEL (Idaho National Engineering Laboratory -- about 70 miles out into the sticks from Idaho Falls) several years ago (mid 1990s). Only Ballston Spa, NY and Barnwell, SC remain as training sires for Navy nuclear plant operators?
-- Jim McLaughlin
Please don't just hit the reply key. Remove the obvious from the address to reply.

http://web.fvdes.com/teacher_resources/Web_Eval_TL/Mankato-Bogus/mankato.html
On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 19:17:22 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@nospam.tnx wrote:

Just wanted to say thanks very much for the help. I'll try to post a list of all the sites I've been referred to, here and in the 24 hour support group.
My assignment this weekend is to put together material on anti virus programs, firewalls, adware, malware, trojans, hijackers .... all that good stuff.
And yes, as Rob Mitchell pointed out, they need to learn about address harvesting . I don't think we'll teach them how to cover their tracks -- but we may show them a keylogger and ask ... what if your dad puts one on your computer? (Evil grin)
Again, thank you for your interest and help
Ken
These pages might give you a kick start. Maybe you know this stuff already.
Make sure you check the "busted up cowgirl" link for the Nigerian/419 scam. Hilarious.
http://pmccl.com/security/security.html http://pmccl.com/security/emailsecurity.html
Might help
snipped-for-privacy@nospam.tnx wrote:

--