OT: Peppers

Page 2 of 2

To which I add:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13072745
which reinforces my belief that once you remove all the hype and preconceived bullshit, all bets are off in blindfold tasting, and listening.

I like this one: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/7400109.stm
Save your money on wine; just crank up the stereo.
Max

Zachary what I mean wine snobs
On 4/14/2011 12:52 PM, Robatoy wrote:

"Texas Red", from Ste. Genevieve Winery in Fort Stockton, TX. Two 1.5 Liter bottles at Sam's for US$9.89 ... guaranteed to humble the worst case of wine snobbery in a blind taste test.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010
"Swingman" wrote:

The grape doesn't agree with me; however, "Two Buck Chuck" works for cooking.
Lew
On Wed, 13 Apr 2011 10:10:48 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

I'm allergic, so all I can say is "Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!"

I'd love a sister party with Rachel and Sela Ward. <melt>

Great spiders, too. I just watched the movie "Down Under" and it was a smashing success. Go rent it. 1987 surfer/gold miner/biker flick. Excellent touring of the out-of-the-way Oz and its multiple colors of people.
-- The United States of America is the greatest, the noblest and, in its original founding principles, the only moral country in the history of the world. -- Ayn Rand

They'd make a nice Robbie sammich.
They load up wine with sulfates to kill bugs and it tries to get to us.
I carry the Viking gene from both parts of the family tree.
Such is life.
Martin
On 4/13/2011 10:32 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:

Robatoy wrote:

Those pepper pickers look pretty hot, too.
--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

It's ZENNI TIME, Gerry.
-- If you're looking for the key to the Universe, I've got some good news and some bad news.
The bad news: There is no key to the Universe.
The good news: It was never locked. --Swami Beyondananda

Can you say, "perky pepper pickers" 3 times without messing up?
Max

Well, if those perky pepper pickers like to eat those perky peppers, And some of you think you'd like to prick those perky pepper pickers, Then before those perky pepper pickers handle your personal pecker, You're going to need gloves for those perky pepper pickers, *and* a suitable glove for the protection of your own private pecker.

Those perky pepper pickers positively present pecker picker-upper possibilities.
plausible, and wrong." (H L Mencken)
wrote in message

Well, that leaves Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers , etc. for dead.
wrote in message

Perfectly postulated prognostication.
Pax....er........ Max
wrote in message

ROFL.

"I'll tell you one thing: if I ever catch Clevelands' kleptomaniac Claude Cooper, who copped the clean copper clappers from the closet......... I'm gonna' clobber him."

Thank you, Johnny Carson.
-- The United States of America is the greatest, the noblest and, in its original founding principles, the only moral country in the history of the world. -- Ayn Rand
Robatoy wrote:

You...you mean...you mean that I planted 20 acres of Nagas for *NOTHING*??? :)
--

dadiOH

1.46 million SVH?
Baby food.