OT:/ Overhead projector.

That's right. The Zeiss Planetarium "Sky Theater" is an overhead projector.... and a Saturn V is a farking bottle rocket.
McCain, we all know you're out of touch, but jeeeezus, dude.... that was some stupid.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ynews/ynews_pl78
Is that "bottle rocket" anything like a "lower decker pecker checker"? :)

Robatoid wrote:

paying for it?

It wasn't, was it?

OOpps... I erred. In my reading of the Adler press release, I made a mistake. The DID get 'some' fed money. http://www.adlerplanetarium.org/pressroom/pr/2008_10_08_AdlerStatement_aboutdebate.pdf
"Robatoid" wrote:

He's in the grabbing at straws mode.
IOW, keep throwing crap at the wall and hope something sticks.
Lew

He's soooo screwed...
"Robatoy" wrote:
He's soooo screwed...
It's almost pathetic to watch.
Reminds you of a fish out of water and hanging on a hook while hopelessly flopping around.
The McCain of 2000 must have his gut in knots over what has happened to the McCain of 2008.
Lew

I never liked the sunnuvabitch. He got shot down. He lost. Hobknobbed with the enemy over tea. Now he lies, lies, lies.

Beautiful. What an absolutely ignorant response. The guy was brutally tortured and left with many permanent injuries, and you feel comfortable saying that. FOAD.
todd

Sigh. I'll take one more shot. You did not say that you didn't feel he was qualified to be president. To summarize your statement above, you said you a) didn't like him and b) accused him of being overly friendly with his captors. Now, I don't care if you don't like him or not, but degrading his service to our country like you did is pretty repugnant. Like it was his fault for getting shot down and tortured. "Hobknobbed with the enemy over tea". Since you're such a big man, I'd like to see you say that to McCain's face.
todd

m...
Naaaa, That whole 'tea with the enemy' is just a smear based on lies. I thought you'd recognize the tactic.
Robatoid wrote:

Yeah that's so much more important than things like William Ayers, or the following: <http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/Read.aspx?GUID FBC6E1-E810-4A0B-9011-C6825DCCCB45>

Oh good God.... sooo toeing the party line... see no evil and all that rot. You are SO predictable....and WRONG!
On Oct 9, 11:54pm, Mark
blah blah blah....
You know what is wrong with you? You can't win/sustain an argument on its own merit. So you have to make up shit in order to try to win. How is THAT for integrity? It is guys like you who turn people away from religion. Just too much hypocrisy.
So you bought into the Bush lies. Good for you. Now live with it.

I suppose you support this as well? http://www.boingboing.net/2008/10/09/kids-need-to-agree-t.html

Hey..if you're going to be dumb....LOL:
http://www.salon.com/opinion/feature/2008/10/07/palins_unamerican /
FrontPage magazine what a racist rag propaganda piece of shit ......you read that? Do you have black slaves do all the heavy lifting lol

<http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/Read.aspx?GUID FBC6E1-E810-4A0B-9011-C6825DCCCB45>