OT: Outsourcing Your Work

Here's one for you programmers out there. A US employee in a critical infrastructure job, outsourced all his work to a company in China. This US employee's work was so good that for many months, he was considered a top coder in his company.
The employee's day consisted of surfing the web ~ the whole day. In fact he outsourced work from several other companies too and collected thousands of dollars in pay for that work.
Read more about it here: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/01/16/developer_oursources_job_china /
On 1/21/2013 7:17 AM, Dave wrote:

What's good for the goose ...
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
On 1/21/2013 8:17 AM, Dave wrote:

didn't.
--
Jeff

Hobnobbin Bob!
On 1/21/2013 11:48 AM, Sonny wrote:

Hell, I would hire Bob in a heartbeat, or kick him upstairs to upper management, where that type of enterprising thought would be perfectly in line with corporate interests.
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
On Monday, January 21, 2013 8:17:42 AM UTC-5, Upscale wrote:

I seriously question the authenticity of this "story". I'd run it by SNOPES or the like in a few weeks.
Funny though.
Upscale wrote:

This was first published 2-3 weeks ago.
Don't know if it was vetted or not.