OT: Outlook Password Pest with Win 7 ?

MS stated there would never be a fix for older versions of Outlook not saving passwords in protected space and asking each time Outlook is booted under Win 7.
Now there is a fixed called "ProtectedStorage" as a zip file on their website. It allows Outlook's password storage location to be unlocked so it can be written to, by Outlook. This is done by replacing a three .dll files in Win 7 o/s.
- Goto the MS website and search for "ProtectedStorage". - Download the zip file - Unzip the file someplace easy to remember - Reboot into Safe Mode = (hit <F8> just before the Windows splash screen) - Run "setup.bat" from the unzipped files in the folder - Reboot normally.
I haven't found this to affect other permissions, so far.

<SNIP>
Thanks for all the woodworking tips. I'll have to read your messages more often.