OT/ot:OT:ot. Off topic, maybe. But very important.

Mark, Tim, Rod and a few other right wingers:

Robatoid

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

quite typical of many on the left....truth be damned let me screech at you until you crumble from exhaustion. I can honestly say I've never heard him say anything worth listening to.....Since my cable package dropped MSNBC I now say I never listen to him....with the exception of your linked video of which proves my original point.

Concerning the topic of your video..... as I mentioned in a earlier post if I may quote myself

worse....it was either the over active imagination or a outright invention/lie from the original reporter. The numerous on the scene secret service agents whom respond to "kill chants" very seriously did not hear it nor did anyone else that was interviewed. When certain large segments of the media forgo any semblance of ethical standards in support of electing their guy ....many so called news stories are simply bunk. Rod

Reply to
Rod & Betty Jo

One should not when sober ever listen to O'Reilly or Hannity ......although they are quite typical of many on the right....truth be damned let me screech at you until you crumble from exhaustion. I can honestly say I've never heard them say anything worth listening to.....Since anyone with a brain dropped FOX I now say I never listen to them....with the exception of any video of which proves my original point.

:-)

Reply to
jo4hn

Nice little talking point from O'Reilly?

Reply to
Robatoy