OT OSB Price rise?

Why did OSB board get so pricey? Last year is was about $5.00 a sheet. Now it's around $15.00 a sheet. What happened? I was going to build a garage/shop in my back yard until I priced OSB. I'm going to wait and see if the price comes back down in the near future.

<http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=OSB+price+Iraq&btnG=Google+Search
Plenty of reading to keep you going until the price comes down. <G>
Barry
At least its coming down. Three months ago it was $20/sheet.