OT: OOPS: 2006.2309.282 is still an idiot

Yes, it's true. Brain-dead anony-mouse is still peckering away.
Jim Wilson wrote:

Because he is getting too many replies, Jim...
dave
David wrote...

Aw, c'mon, Dave! Yer spoilin' my fun!
Honestly, though, I don't think this fella posts his headlines on account of the replies. If it were so, there'd be an easy fix!
Cheers!
Jim
Ok. I'll go back to being a good boy, now.

There is an easy fix for him and the morons who reply to him. It is called a killfile.

And then there would be no one left.
Jim Wilson wrote:

:)
Dave

Simply create a filter to delete any posts with the word "OOPS:" in the subject.