OT - one last time

Page 5 of 7  
You were doing fine until you reversed the percentages. The U-235 is <1%. U238 is also used in weapons of a certain type.
OR 1,000 times through the same centrifuge....
Charlie has never seen D-M AFB, nor does he recall the remarkable degree of preservation of the grave goods of Tutankhamen, which were buried in the desert.
wrote:

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
George wrote:

Don't have to see MASDAC to know there's a big difference between what's done in the Sonora desert and digging a pit and burying something in direct contact with the earth.
You do seem selectively stupid.
--
{neatly edited}
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

You must have missed the part about the centrifuge being buried in a _drum_ in the desert.

And you seem to ignore realities that don't support your point of view.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
wrote:

You seem to have missed the part about it being buried in the guy's yard. But more importantly, the part about it being cenrifuge _parts_ that were _buried_.
That means no centrifuge, no program, no fissile material, no bomb.
Sure, there were some parts hidden away for use if the program could be restarted, no one ever expected any different. No one trusted Saddam Hussein, that was one of Bush's lies. The argument was that he had been contained, which he was, rendered harmless to neighboring states, which he was, and was not an imminent threat to us, which he was not.
Whereas there are imminent threats to us, such as AL Qeada, and nations that are an imminent threat to their neighbors, such as North Korea.
As for despotic governments that are inhumane to their people we have several from which to choose. Among them Myanmar, but in 2003 Iraq's contracts for petroleum exports were owned by France, Russia and China whereas those for Myanmar were (and are) owned by the US and UK.
--

FF

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
wrote:

You seem to have missed the part about it being buried in the guy's yard. But more importantly, the part about it being cenrifuge _parts_ that were _buried_.
That means no centrifuge, no program, no fissile material, no bomb.
Sure, there were some parts hidden away for use if the program could be restarted, no one ever expected any different. No one trusted Saddam Hussein, that was one of Bush's lies. The argument was that he had been contained, which he was, rendered harmless to neighboring states, which he was, and was not an imminent threat to us, which he was not.
Whereas there are imminent threats to us, such as AL Qeada, and nations that are an imminent threat to their neighbors, such as North Korea.
As for despotic governments that are inhumane to their people we have several from which to choose. Among them Myanmar, but in 2003 Iraq's contracts for petroleum exports were owned by France, Russia and China whereas those for Myanmar were (and are) owned by the US and UK.
--

FF

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Fred the Red Shirt wrote:

Shhhhhhh .... Not suppose to talk of such things.
These people carrying on about how Saddam was so inhumane to his people don't seem to give a damn about Sudanese blacks. Genocide in the Sudan and no one gives a damn ....
I wonder how many more examples of mass murder actively being carried out by governments, that no one cares about, I can find?
--
Mark

N.E. Ohio
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Just renewed the sanctions against Myanmar
We must care about the Sudan, we bombed their pharmaceutical plant. Of course you should can the racist rhetoric.

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
wrote:

Yeah! You better look out Myanmar... You don't want to end up like Fidel, do ya?
--
Owen Lowe and his Fly-by-Night Copper Company

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
George wrote:

Racist?
--
Mark

N.E. Ohio
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
wrote:

hell, they didn't give a damn about how inhumane saddam was as long as he was buying hit nerve gas from us....
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
snipped-for-privacy@thanks.com wrote in

Who's they?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Rumsfeld for one. Pretty much everybody with authority in the Reagan DOD and Comerce Departments. The State Departmant under Shultz opposed the sales of WMD precursors to Iraq but was overruled.
Hmm, maybe Powell should have a talk with Shultz.
--

FF

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
ROTFLMAO!
You, sir, seem spherically so. The same from any angle.

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Because I think Bush and his people are idiots because of theirlack of communication to the American people. I also can't stand this WMD term they use it's like unless we discover armed ICBM missles in silos then every thing is OkeeDokee. A little material for dirty bombs, uranium that could be enriched into higher grades, stock piles of gas masks,possible mobile chem labs etc... people go well no WMD ok no prob

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
First, you complained that the Bush administration said there were WMD, or the means to make them, but they couldn't be found. Now that they've found the evidence, you complain that it's suspicious that the Bush administration isn't saying enough about it!
There's no pleasing you, Charlie!
Kevin
--
=====
Found: Iraqi WMDs! Please appear in person to claim!
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On 16 Jul 2004 01:28:44 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@spamcop.net (Fred the Red Shirt) wrote:

unfortunately, that seems to be the case.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 01:28:44 -0700, Fred the Red Shirt wrote:

Check out the NBC News and the Washington Post reports that in fact GWB was correct in his State of the Union message comments about British reports that Iraq was attempting to buy Yellow Cake from an African nation, and it turns out Joe Wilson who perpetrated all this was the fibber - about a lot of things.
-Doug
--
"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples
then you and I will still each have one apple.
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

It helps to read past the headline.
I did (online) and you're the fibber here. The 'evidence' that supports the contention is that an Iraqi delegation went to Niger to discuss trade.
There is no evidence that Uranium was discussed, or that the the discussions were followed up with anything.
Given the something like 2/3 of Niger's exports is Uranium it seems likely that had a formal trading relationship between Iraq and Niger been established Uranium exportation from Niger to Iraq would have been discussed.
But that is only speculation about where the talks might have led, no evidence has been presented that Uranium was discussed.
It is still true that George Tenet and the CIA did not review Bush's State of the Union speech and therefor still true that Tenet was covering for Bush when he publicly took the blame for that deception.
The forged documents the US sent to the IAEA are still forged documents.
Digressing, has anyone other than Bush or Tenet confirmed the 'slam dunk' claim?
Please elaborate on your 'a lot of things' comment.
--

FF

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 12:41:06 -0700, Fred the Red Shirt wrote:

I did on half dozen reports of the facts as presented by our Senate invesigating comittee and British intelligence as well as French intelligence. The difference is that after seeing the evidence, I didn't stick my fingers in my ears and go "la la la la". I really doubt the Iraqis were attempting to acquire Nigers other export - goats.
You really aren't worth the trouble Fred, bye.
-Doug
--
"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples
then you and I will still each have one apple.
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Clearly none of those contradicted what I wrote above or you would have said so, right?

As you recall I also wrote:

No one ever argued that Iraq would not resume a nuclear weapons program if it could--that was oe of Bush's lies. No one ever argued that Saddam Hussein could be trusted--that is another of Bush's lies.
The argument was that Iraq had not resumed and could not resume its nuclear weapons program.

As you can see, unlike you and your buddies in the Bush administration I'm not afraid to have the whole story presented. I do not selectively edit the information to promote misconstruction and false conclusions.
--

FF

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Related Threads

    HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.