OT: Okra question. Swingman?

Page 4 of 4

Circumcision for vegetables?

That is funny...
Somebody asked:

----------------------------------- You trot on down to the frozen foods department of your local market and grab a bag of frozen okra wheels which eliminates the problem.
Usually requires a beer to aid in getting bag open and distributing those little "wheels" as required.
Lew

Is that a Jewish joke?
<G&D*R>
On Sun, 28 Feb 2010 13:58:43 -0800 (PST), the infamous Robatoy
No, the hat and tail come off. Jes keep de goodness of de body. I gar-on-tee! Justin hissef tell me dis. Whooee!
--
Pessimist: One who, when he has the choice of two evils, chooses both.
--Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)