OT: Oil vs. Gas

I have a oil furnace now and may switch to a gas furnace this year. Any suggestons on brands of gas furnace?

Dave

Reply to
Brandystew

To get this on topic (this is rec.woodworking in case you didn't notice), how about a wood burning stove?

Reply to
BobS

You're probably better off asking in alt.home.repair or misc.consumers.house (followups set accordingly).

Reply to
Doug Miller

We switched from oil to gas a couple years ago. I certainly don't miss the oil delivery, the oil smell or the tank.

We went with a Lenox Signature high efficiency unit (94% maybe? something like that). No complaints 'tall.

Reply to
Fly-by-Night CC

Have a look at

some discussion of the subject. If you decide on gas, look at
Google is your friend. mahalo, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn