OT: Oil vs. Gas

I have a oil furnace now and may switch to a gas furnace this year. Any suggestons on brands of gas furnace?
Dave
To get this on topic (this is rec.woodworking in case you didn't notice), how about a wood burning stove?

snipped-for-privacy@nospamnycap.rr.com says...

You're probably better off asking in alt.home.repair or misc.consumers.house (followups set accordingly).

We switched from oil to gas a couple years ago. I certainly don't miss the oil delivery, the oil smell or the tank.
We went with a Lenox Signature high efficiency unit (94% maybe? something like that). No complaints 'tall.
--
Owen Lowe
The Fly-by-Night Copper Company
Brandystew wrote:

Have a look at http://www.cecarf.org/Programs/Fuels/OilGasCompare/OilGasOr.html
for some discussion of the subject. If you decide on gas, look at http://www.consumersearch.com/www/house_and_home/furnaces/fullstory.html
Also, Google is your friend.     mahalo,     jo4hn