OT: Oh great!

http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/canada_net_censorship.html
Sounds a lot like the "Surcharges to be added to e-mail" bull that pops up every now and then. I can't see it happening, espescially here in Canada.
George Anderson Montreal Canada
Robatoy wrote:

I can see that happening especially in Canada. We as Canadians are 7% stupider that the rest of the world (except for Britan - they have VAT). We bought into the bullshit that GST would save every one money. There's a reason why you can't easily get guns here. Think about how many dead weasels there would have been if we could.
Pete Winnipeg

I've been wondering what took them so long. Any time there is a buck to be made, someone always jumps on it.
Re: Microshaft; Windows comes with many attachments, soon (1-2 yrs) you get to pay for each one, pick and choose, I suspect.

(rest snipped)
I don't necessarily disagree with you but we are obviously getting smarter - the GST is only 5% now :).

That site also has a Ron Paul ad.
It'll all come true as soon as gasoline is $1/gallon
--
Best regards
Han

That's right, gas will NEVER be more than $ 1.00 per gallon. The people won't stand for it! Besides, Ron Paul can buy an ad wherever he wants.

http://www.magazine-agent.com-sub.info/the-national-enquirer/covers?c=1&cov=COVER0012502.JPG&pg=2 #
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote in

I hope you didn't steer me to a malware site ...
<grin>.
--
Best regards
Han

This is what we may get as a result of not handing control of the Internet to an international body like the ITU. Here's an interesting opinion piece on the subject of Internet governance: http://www.cisco.com/web/about/ac123/ac147/archived_issues/ipj_8-1/internet_governance.html