OT: Now THAT was some knee-slapworthy hilarity (Snow)

Page 3 of 3

That has got to be the coolest thing ever! Right out of a Tim Burton movie.
"Robatoy" wrote:

That has got to be the coolest thing ever! Right out of a Tim Burton movie. ------------------------------------------
That is the first time I can remember the Cleveland light house being ice covered; however, it is quite common for a couple of light houses on Lake Superior.
At the moment can't remember which ones.
Lew

and wonderful. Perfect for a fish & chip joint I'm courting for a sign commission.
"Robatoy" wrote:

and wonderful. Perfect for a fish & chip joint I'm courting for a sign commission. ------------------------------ I filed that one in my memory bank.
As the years progress, the ice on the lighthouse will approach the height of the Terminal Tower as the saga of the winter of 10-11 gets retold from the comfort of a SoCal beach.
Lew
On Wed, 15 Dec 2010 06:51:39 -0800 (PST), Robatoy

Wow, that Banana Belt cop looks like something out of a G.I. Joe movie, or SWAT team member.
402 sure looks like a nasty road right now.
-- Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises. -- Demosthenes