OT: Now I know why I feel better when I'm upside-down

Anthropologists stepped into a hornets' nest on Monday, revealing research that suggests the original inhabitants of America may in fact have come from what is now known as Australia.
patrick conroy wrote:

Yep, and now we are all going to have to learn Aussie.
Eventually we may find all sorts and kinds of people came here in the past just as they do today. What can I say? We are restless beings.
Jois
firstjois wrote:

Then there are the Olmec heads, that look startlingly like an actor named Christopher Judge, who is very clearly of African descent. So perhaps in the dim distant past those guys went sailing too.

--
--John

I already own a Subaru Outback, and there's an Outback Steakhouse near my home, so I'm way ahead of you folks. <G>
Barry
J. Clarke wrote: <SNIP>

If you read _Chariots of the Gods_ you will learn that the Olmec heads were space aliens. ;-)
Glen

Funny, all I got was a headache.
Bob
Hey, I want land rights! We've been oppressed! yada yada
--

Greg

"patrick conroy" < snipped-for-privacy@conroy-family.net> wrote in message

Give ya' Wyoming? Or Oklahoma?
"patrick conroy" wrote in message ...

Only if you empty 'em out first...

The wind blows so hard, there isn't all that much there anyways....