OT: Nova Scotia stomping grounds

Angela was born and raised here. At 0:46 in the video, you see a shot of the ferry, something she saw every day of her youth as she lived right there looking at the ferry.
It is an amazing place to visit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooCSu8mytE0

Add pictures here
✖

Thanks!
Just a little different from Scheveningen, hè?
--
Best regards
Han

LOL... the only whales observed on Scheveningen's Beach usually arrive with German license plates <EG>
It's a joke, Lew... a joke....:-)
Add pictures here
✖
"Robatoy" wrote:
LOL... the only whales observed on Scheveningen's Beach usually arrive with German license plates <EG>
It's a joke, Lew... a joke....:-) ------------------------------- Sounds like the same family of "whales" they fly into Vegas.
Lew
Add pictures here
✖

Wow! Been to Halifax several times on Atlantic crossings, but never got a chance to see the countryside. Seems a lot like Oregon and Washington in some ways.

✖
On Sat, 16 Apr 2011 10:58:50 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

Saaaay, is she a Fundymentalist?
-- If only he'd wash his neck, I'd wring it. -- John Sparrow
Add pictures here
✖

LOL. Nope she's more together than that. Even though she has very strong beliefs, she doesn't care for legalistic tyranny.
Add pictures here
✖
Robatoy wrote:

Nevermind Larry, I got the pun.
Add pictures here
✖

<sarcasm> Wow!! That was a pun???? Really? </sarcasm>
Add pictures here
✖
"Robatoy" wrote:

Along with Newfoundland, both are favorite summer cruising grounds for my east coast cruising sailor friends.
Lew
Add pictures here
✖