OT-NOT POLITICAL

You wouldn't want this playing in the background while you cut dovetails. :-)

Lowell Holmes

That was Way Too Much Fun. Here's the guy's website:

Tim Daneliuk

Reply to
Robatoy

Nice. This one is better on the eyes.

Gerald Ross

Reply to
Robatoy

Robatoy wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@e34g2000vbm.googlegroups.com:

Yeah! Potjandorie, I'm 15 again!

Reply to
Han

"Lowell Holmes" wrote in news:HuDem.915$ snipped-for-privacy@nwrddc01.gnilink.net:

Actually that wouldn't be half bad... Here's another pretty incredible video if you haven't already seen it.

Larry

wandered into the office and saw this. It woke me right up. Thanks. Nothing like some good old fashioned piano ability to appreciate things.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

snipped-for-privacy@e34g2000vbm.googlegroups.com:

We played the crap out of this 45 at our house...

Robatoy

Very likely the best concert I have ever been to. This kid (and I mean that literally - when I saw him he was something like 15) is amazing.

Reply to
Frank Stutzman

rock stars that merely strum chords on a megawatt artificial guitar.

Here's one:

there was no "hands" actor. Geoffry Rush did the actual piano work.

Reply to
HeyBub