OT-NOT POLITICAL

You wouldn't want this playing in the background while you cut dovetails. :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHmmid1pLi8

Lowell Holmes wrote:

That was Way Too Much Fun. Here's the guy's website:
http://tommyjohnsonmusic.com /

Refreshing. Thanks, I needed that.
Lowell Holmes wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QQzbCmlZM4

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

Agreed! *stands and applauds!!!!*

Yeah! Potjandorie, I'm 15 again!
--
Best regards
Han

We played the crap out of this 45 at our house...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnIpQhDn4Zg

Actually that wouldn't be half bad... Here's another pretty incredible video if you haven't already seen it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puSkP3uym5k

Larry

I saw Jake live in (of all places) a grade school gym a few years ago. Very likely the best concert I have ever been to. This kid (and I mean that literally - when I saw him he was something like 15) is amazing.
--
Frank Stutzman

Larry wrote:

Very, very good. I appreciate virtuosos, especially when contrasted with rock stars that merely strum chords on a megawatt artificial guitar.
Here's one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqmDDOm15gQ&feature=PlayList&pe35C42F28E34A8A

And there was no "hands" actor. Geoffry Rush did the actual piano work.

wandered into the office and saw this. It woke me right up. Thanks. Nothing like some good old fashioned piano ability to appreciate things.