OT: No taste for Coulter/Beck-style hate speech.

Page 10 of 11
HeyBub wrote:

Mark Lloyd, Obama's FCC czar thinks Chavez is doing a great job of "cleaning" things up by removing freedom of speech. Perhaps when Robocop gets tossed out of Canada by his comrades, they can toss him all the way to Venezuela.

--
Jack
Gun control is not about guns; it's about control.
Robatoy wrote:

Well long as they don't throw you this way, I'm good with it.

You can't, you need the great imperialist USA to keep you "clean", otherwise yall'd be speaking German instead of French. Well the French would also be speaking German so...
Not sure if anyone is gonna keep you "douche-bags" "clean" now... You might want to brush up on your Spanish, or Arabic or hic, German!
--
Jack
Got Change: God Bless America ======> God Damn Amerika!

C'mon, man. Be reasonable. Douche bags can actually be useful. Coulter is useful only to her agent and bankers.

Zactly
On Sat, 3 Apr 2010 15:17:04 -0700 (PDT), the infamous Charlie Self

Charlie, her agent and bankers are making money because people want to hear what she has to say, both live and in print. How many of her books are bestsellers, hmm? More than one somebody wants her info.
I'm not a fan of hers, but I sure wouldn't kick her out of bed.
-- It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. -- Charles Darwin
scrawled the following:

You Jest! Surely!!
She's a cross between a Bergen-Belsen survivor and Seabiscuit.

With a personality that's a cross between a Bergen-Belsen guard and one of them Apocalypse ponies.
On 4/4/2010 8:32 AM, Elrond Hubbard wrote:

Not a thing wrong with her appearance, as for the rest, that's what gags and restraints are for. The trouble is she'd probably like it. Especially if one wore a yarmulke while taking her.

Starvation!
On Sat, 3 Apr 2010 22:28:58 -0700, the infamous "LDosser"
I said:

You wouldn't want this?
http://www.anncoulter.com/cgi-local/photo.cgi?image=JNP4220.jpg
or this:
http://www.anncoulter.com/cgi-local/photo.cgi?image=silver-dress.jpg
I kinda like tall, skinny girls.
http://www.anncoulter.com/cgi-local/photo.cgi?image=gun.jpg
And girls who aren't afraid of guns.
Seabiscuit should be so lucky.
-- It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. -- Charles Darwin
Larry Jaques wrote:

Well, that and the fact that she's smiling. Libs don't see much of that in their women.

Rob Leatham

Cite, please.

http://www.fanpix.net/picture-gallery/987/1303987-nancy-pelosi-picture.htm
Robatoy wrote:

OK, you asked for it: <
http://www.prolifeblogs.com/articles/helen.jpg
<ll4humor.com/images/files/Scary Hillary Clinton.jpg>
<culture.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/rosie051.jpg>
<
http://imgs.sfgate.com/c/pictures/2006/07/27/mn_iraq_benjamin.jpg
Compare and contrast
<
http://www.firstladies.org/biographies/images/BarbaraBush.jpg
<
http://www.oldredoldten.com/assets/Laura_Bush.jpg
<http://bitsblog.florack.us/wp - content/uploads/2008/09/ham_mary_katharine.jpg>
It's not just the looks, it's the attitude. Most liberal women, even when smiling come across as angry with the world and circumstances. The conservative women may be unhappy with current circumstances, but are engaged and enthusiastic in fixing those circumstances.

Rob Leatham

The only attractive one is Laura Bush, but you have to wonder about her judgment and taste in men. I guess one can always look the other way when money and power is all you're after. And Barbara Bush? A pitbull in pearls. I also find Garafalo, O'Donnell and Clinton repulsive. Now Palin is hot. Too bad she's so stupid.
On Sun, 04 Apr 2010 13:25:11 -0700, Larry Jaques
If you're interested in that, then you're hard up big time. Hell, I'm short, fat and bald and even I wouldn't consider her attractive. (That's if she really is a her and not some botched trans-gender medical procedure.)

Seabiscuit would've run off and you'd never have see him again.
scrawled the following:

I rest my case!

More to the Seabiscuit side, I'd say. The first time I saw her, I thought she'd stolen that facial shape from an old buckskin riding horse I'd had.

To me, she looks like Tim Burton drew a caricature.
scrawled the following:

More to the Seabiscuit side, I'd say. The first time I saw her, I thought she'd stolen that facial shape from an old buckskin riding horse I'd had.
LOL!!