OT: No taste for Coulter/Beck-style hate speech.

Page 3 of 11
Morris Dovey wrote:

They have over the years, and likely would have again, just like Ford.

Yes, Ford didn't take the "bailout" money, and the stock, after going down to under $2 is up to around $11 the last I looked. Thanks for the "bailout" Obama, you communist bastard... Can't say it enough...
--
Jack
The Second Amendment is in place in case the politicians ignore the others.
Get your finger off the send button asshole.

LOL
Upscale wrote:

Some people need to hear something several times before it sinks in. That's all.
Upscale wrote:

Sure, but I thought I was a douche-nozzle?
Hard to keep up with you bigots.
--
Jack
Obama Care: Efficiency of the DMV, compassion of the IRS!

You DO have a problem with that moniker....ROTFLMAO
Robatoy wrote:

>>>Jack Stein wrote:

More of a problem keeping up with the worthless vituperative invective spewing from upscale vs yours.
--
Jack
On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 07:51:53 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

He does seem fixated on it doesn't he?
Steve wrote:

Well? What rational person would hand big bucks to his ENEMIES?

The USA. They've at one time or another backed just about every ragime they've gone to war against at one time or other - even Osama Bin Ladin.

Would this be the Reagan under whom the national debt went from $700 billion to $3 trillion? The Reagan under whom America went from being the world's largest creditor to the largest debtor nation? The Reagan under whom the trade deficit grew, and on whose watch the S&L Crisis occurred? The Reagan of whom his Secretary of the Treasury said, "In the four years that I served as Secretary of the Treasury, I never saw President Reagan alone and never discussed economic philosophy or fiscal and monetary policy with him one-on-one....The President never told me what he believed or what he wanted to accomplish in the field of economics." That Reagan?
Ain't it amazing how people see only what they want to see, and remember only what they want to remember? Left or right it's the same, history gets edited to suit ideology.

Yup, Reagan was the first conservative who wasn't necessarily a FISCAL conservative. I may be way off, but I thought the S&L crisis happened on the first Bush's watch??
Now, I was young back then but Reagan was the first president I ever voted for. From what I can remember, we were in a bad way. Interest rates were around 20% whenever he took office. The stock market took a huge crash. I remember standing in line a local McDonald's where the line of people went around the building one-and-a-half times for ONE job within the store. It was that bad.
Again, I was young, but how did he create that deficit? I think it was because he got tax cuts to be pushed thru. And, yes, he increased military spending but the military was in SHAMBLES. One thing the Federal Government IS responsible for is the military and it was in a state of disrepair whenever he came in (along with a lot of other things). (And to be fair, Ford got a broken government from Nixon and he fixed it pretty good, in retrospect, but he passed along a still impaired government to Carter who did his best to water it down before he passed it along to Reagan).
Let's think a bit......seems to me he is not allowed to make law himself, so he had to have Congress pass it for him. If I remember correctly, he did this with a DEMOCRATIC Congress. In the end, it was CONGRESS who created the deficit, not Reagan himself.
And in the end, is was the DEMOCRATIC-ONLY CONGRESS who pushed this monstrosity called Health Care thru and there was absolutely *NO* reaching across the aisle. Gee, no wonder why people are angry.
You are right: it is amazing how people see only what they want to see and remember only what they want to remember.

That's all well and good, but can we get back to discussing how big a douche-bag Ann Coulter is? May a bit about Beck is allowed.
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/Brightboy.jpg

That's all well and good, but can we get back to discussing how big a douche-bag Ann Coulter is? May a bit about Beck is allowed.
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/Brightboy.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I rest my case!
"LDosser" wrote:

---------------------- What case?
Lew

Wait long enough and a Liberal will tell you something aboutmCoulter, Beck or Palin.
"LDosser" wrote:

Lew

Coulter, Beck or Palin.
"LDosser" wrote:

Who cares?
Lew

About those three? Not me. Except to the extent they keep the radical left foaming at the mouth.