OT: news server glitch

Is this happening to anybody else:
A few days ago, while I was reading the wreck, all 13-gzillion posts disappeared, and then there were 3. Since then, the volume seems about normal.
Back then, I posted a note about the strange goings-on, and I swear there was one reply. But when I opened it, it came back as "message is no longer available on the server". Then, the reply just disappeared. It doesn't sho up on google either.
Now, when I open TODAY'S posts, about 1/3 of the posts are "no longer available on the server".
OE6, settings all the same, SBC-yahoo news server.
Anybody else having this problem?
-JBB
Me three.

Yes, I too use YAhooSBC and the service has been pitiful for the last few weeks.. The DSL slows down so much that it is unusable every day. I also loose threads. It's probably not you.
Leon wrote:

That explains it. The SBC servers are probably still playing "catch up" after having to process all you SawStop posts. ;-)
-- Jack Novak Buffalo, NY - USA
Hey... If you can't keep up...... ;~) Actually I am keeping my fingers crossed.. My DSL has worked for 36 hours straight now.....
I get so sick of the form questions that start something like...
Sir are you sure your computer is on? And progresses to something like, Is your router pointed in the same direction as you modem and are they closer than 2 feet to each other.... Like location would have an effect after 2 years....

few
also
after