OT: News reader

What news reader are the aol people using now? Tried a couple but aol doesn't supply a tp for the software. Any recommendations?
Gerald wrote:

They're using whatever they feel like. What's a "tp for the software"?
Agent, Free Agent, Gravity, Outlook Express, Knode, Sylpheed-Claws, Xnews, Thunderbird, Gnus, all work fine.
--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate

I use slrn. Text only, so invulnerable to script bombs.

I use NewsWatcher. It is very efficient in handling news. It is free to download on the web.
Dick

AOl I have no idea of their in house reader ...
BUT I find Forte Agent works for me.......(its free and works)
No idea of who offers access to NG's at a resonable price...
Bob G

Forte Agent is a pay program, somewhere around the sum of $20. Freeagent is, well, free. It doesn't have some of the niceties of Agent however. Which ones are missing I'm not sure since I've long ago upgraded to Agent.