OT: New Word - "Palindrone"

Yeah, LSHCOTNYOMANK (Laughing so hard, coffee out the nose, you owe me a new keyboard)

Reply to
Upscale

Yeah, I know, I regretted it as soon as I hit the send button, but as hardly anyone on usenet seems to know the difference between there, their & they're, hear and here, sole and soul (yes, really), where & were, etc etc ...

Anyway, I should have more manners than to correct my old boss ... ;-)

Reply to
Bob Martin

(his middle name was john. mine's joe.)

Reply to
Tom Watson

His spelling was different, too:

Morris Dovey

Tom Watson

(I wonder what a Chinese "Think" sign looks like.)

Reply to
Morris Dovey

I still carry the original Thinkpad (the little notebook). Had it 45 years.

Reply to
Bob Martin