http://www.iedu.com/DeSoto/Misc/Think.jpg
:-)
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

sigh,,,
http://www.collectmad.com/COLLECTIBLES/madpc3e.jpg
Tom Watson wrote:

Not much doubt about which version prevailed, is there...
(I wonder what a Chinese "Think" sign looks like.)
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

I still carry the original Thinkpad (the little notebook). Had it 45 years.

No, "Palindrone" is truer to the experience given her one speech "I was for the bridge to nowhere before John McCain Congress said No, thanks."

Yah. Cancel bridge. Keep money. Ain't politicians wonderful.