OT: New Word - "Palindrone"

Page 1 of 2
Can't tell if they're coming or going.

"Palin" means "backward" in greek.
How unfortunate.
Tom Watson wrote:

If politics as usual is considered "forward", then we can use a little Palin.
Woodie wrote:

"We?" You got a frog in your pocket?
Charlie Self wrote:

No, just happy to see you.

Try the red pill next time.
Tom Watson wrote:

But the red pills make you small...
And the ones that mother gives you don't do anything at all.
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Actually, it's better translated as "again". But I'm sure something as simple as a fact will keep liberals from quoting it as you have.
todd

"Obama" means "bum" in Swahili, as in "Wipe your bum, Obongo".
"Palin" means "backward" in greek.
Interesting. How about a citation/reference (seriously).
For my part, I concluded that "McCain's VPPick was beyond the palin." And that this phrase may well be adopted into our lexicon as Sarah replaces the old English fencepost.

"The Greek word for "again" or "backward" is palin."
http://www.drbilllong.com/GrLaRoots/lysis.html
The Obamanites should not take much comfort from this. "Obama" derives from the Kenyan dialect verb meaning, "slightly bent", or, "twisted".
on 9/11/2008 9:06 AM Tom Watson said the following:

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 06:06:32 -0700, Tom Watson wrote:

{with tongue in cheek}
Palindrone????
Is this another obscure reference to Micheal Palin could possibly be a relative of Gov Palin and the aging Monty Python actors are pulling a farewell HOAX on the Entire Western World with this election? Both parties!!!
Phil Again wrote:

On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 18:09:29 -0700, jo4hn wrote:

Dang, coffee right out the nose.
BTW: is there an abbreviation for that like ROTFLMAO maybe like LSHCOUTN (Laughing so hard, coffee out the nose?)
Anyone?

Yeah, LSHCOTNYOMANK (Laughing so hard, coffee out the nose, you owe me a new keyboard)

Another new one I saw the other day - VPILF.
B.

It's "palindrome".

sigh...

Yeah, I know, I regretted it as soon as I hit the send button, but as hardly anyone on usenet seems to know the difference between there, their & they're, hear and here, sole and soul (yes, really), where & were, etc etc ...
Anyway, I should have more manners than to correct my old boss ... ;-)