OT: new & unusual eBay shipping method?

Asked a seller "What is the cost of shipping and handling to zip code xxxxx?"
His reply (read carefully):
"The cheapest we can shit it is USPS 2-9 day and it would be $13.00. "
Doug Miller notes:

Would it be cheaper if they just spit it?
Charlie Self "They want the federal government controlling Social Security like it's some kind of federal program." George W. Bush, St. Charles, Missouri, November 2, 2000
On 02 Feb 2005 15:28:00 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnotforme (Charlie Self) wrote:
We all make mistakes, don't we :-)?

Spek fro yorusefl, you shti! -- Igro
Charlie Self wrote:

Thirteen bucks is some expensive shit. One would hope it was hot shit for that price but then one would expect something stolen to be cheaper, so I don't know what to think.

--
--John
Depending on just what "it" is, it might very well be quite painful.

Tennis racket.
On Thu, 03 Feb 2005 13:00:21 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

OUCH!!
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Sounds like it is not prebuilt and low quality. I'd pass. LOL

Wasn't that what the seller was going to do? _Pass_ it?
Bonomi) wrote:

I can't imagine that would be pleasant. It's a tennis racket.
Better than a bowling ball, I suppose...
On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 17:48:57 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

damn, a breach birth...
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 15:04:09 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

damn, I've seen some anal sellers, but never one that literal.. lmao
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
I asked the same question just last week. My answer was about as odd; he said he would let me know after the auction. Right.
But I guess it is score one for him; his used omnijig template went for more than Amazon's price.
On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 15:04:09 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

Yea but does he offer insurance?