OT New "Texas Survivors" season

Page 3 of 3

Well, I don't think I caught you. I think it was more like a nibble. ;^)
Robert

WOW Leon - you sure nuff know how to start a political war on the wreck! LOL! Didn't we talk about this when I lived in Texas? MORE LOL! And to think I missed the wreck that much. Just forgot some of the fun that goes on here. I'd seen this before and thinks it's as funny as ever. Having lived in Texas for 21+ years, it gives me the right to laugh. For those of you who don't thanks for the extra chuckle. Come on guys - it's a joke. Is it politically correct? Probably not . . . but then again take a look at Washington and let me know everything there is "politically correct" as well. Right on Leon - Paul Harvey passed away . . . keep the tongue-in-cheek humor alive!

WOW Leon - you sure nuff know how to start a political war on the wreck! LOL! Didn't we talk about this when I lived in Texas? MORE LOL! And to think I missed the wreck that much. Just forgot some of the fun that goes on here. I'd seen this before and thinks it's as funny as ever. Having lived in Texas for 21+ years, it gives me the right to laugh. For those of you who don't thanks for the extra chuckle. Come on guys - it's a joke. Is it politically correct? Probably not . . . but then again take a look at Washington and let me know everything there is "politically correct" as well. Right on Leon - Paul Harvey passed away . . . keep the tongue-in-chee
Politically correct, Hell no! unless you live in Texas. ;~) So uh, are there any piney trees out there in the desert? Are you doing any wood working these days?
Leon wrote:

Uh, Texas does have deserts. And mountains. And grasslands. and, believe it or not, trees.
Texas has five national forests* in the "Piney Woods" area of east Texas comprising about 635,000 acres of pine trees. These National Forests cover an area a little less than 1,000 square miles, but there's plenty of pine trees outside these forests - evidently there's a waiting list to get in.
Here's a list of several hundred trees native to Texas, from Acacia to Yucca (strange, I didn't know Yucca was a tree, but this list was put together by drunk Aggies, so use circumspection...).
http://aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu/ornamentals/natives/indexcommon.htm
------ * Angelina, Caddo, Davy Crockett (PBUH), Sabine, Sam Houston (PBUH).

Ywah, I know all that, I've lived here almost 55 years. The desert I was referring to is the one Las Vegas is in.