OT: Netzero any good?

Page 2 of 2

writes:

ROTFLMAO.....
Leon wrote:

not mine. I've got a UPS. in fact I've got 3 in the house...
dave

UPS....Universal Port Serial? ;~) Or United Postal Service?
Leon wrote:

Unwashed Polo Shirt
dave
snipped-for-privacy@slp53.sl.home (Scott Lurndal) wrote in

Not necessarily. For example, battery powered laptops can be DC charged from a car battery.
--
Bill

Indeed, but the same UPS/battery you use to power your computer can be used to power the DSL modem, thus invalidating the original posters point.
scott
Scott Lurndal wrote:

BTDT. We had internet for two hours one summer without power. Both of use running laptops with the routers, cable modem and wireless running off the ups.
My broad band provider offers dial up also for no extra charge. I can use it anywhere.

Try PeoplePC.....1 800 peoplepc My 2 cents.