OT - Netscape Mail Problem

Folks I turned on my computer this evening and my mail box etc was missing from Netscape 7.1. This has happened once before. The mail box and all posts are still on available in my user profile. Anyone know how to get the mail box etc back again into the mail program?
--
Rumpty

Rumpty wrote:

Typing something like this: