OT - Netscape Mail Problem

Folks I turned on my computer this evening and my mail box etc was missing from Netscape 7.1. This has happened once before. The mail box and all posts are still on available in my user profile. Anyone know how to get the mail box etc back again into the mail program?

Reply to
Rumpty

Typing something like this:

mail box was missing Netscape 7.1

into

will usually get you excellent answers in one forum or another. It's often the fastest and safest way to get help.

Josie

Reply to
firstjois