OT: Need Help Finding....

I am working on a project. I need help finding some hard black plastic tubing that has an inside diameter of 1/4". I am using it for a spacer. I need the hard plastic for the strength. I thought about using Pex tubing but I need to glue it to another piece of plastic and all the glues and epoxy's I have read said not to use it with Polypropylene.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Bill

Do a search here,
http://www.mcmaster.com/
scribed:

Hey Bill:
Any electronics supply store should have this as they are spacers and standoffs for circuit boards, electronic components and such. Try Mouser (http://www.mouser.com /) or DigiKey (http://www.digikey.com /) or even maybe your local RadioShack.
I think they come in different sizes .Also good stuff to have for setting up your gutter's downspout standoffs and general home use.
Cheers,
Phred