OT: Need Help Finding....

I am working on a project. I need help finding some hard black plastic tubing that has an inside diameter of 1/4". I am using it for a spacer. I need the hard plastic for the strength. I thought about using Pex tubing but I need to glue it to another piece of plastic and all the glues and epoxy's I have read said not to use it with Polypropylene.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Bill

Reply to
Bill Davis Jr

Do a search here,

Leon

On Sun, 31 Dec 2006 10:41:05 -0500, Bill Davis Jr scribed:

Hey Bill:

Any electronics supply store should have this as they are spacers and standoffs for circuit boards, electronic components and such. Try Mouser

or DigiKey
even maybe your local RadioShack.

I think they come in different sizes .Also good stuff to have for setting up your gutter's downspout standoffs and general home use.

Cheers,

Phred

Reply to
Phred