OT, my kind of humour.

Page 3 of 3

[snipperectomy]

We call those Kilt Lifters around here...great at breakfast.

Ayup. Friend of mine from church is a pathologist. He says they never, *ever* see coronary artery disease in alcoholics -- do a post on a 70-year-old alcoholic, and his heart looks like a teenager's. However, the liver, spleen, kidneys, and brain are a different story.
Since we are talking about "thinkin' fluid".... Try Spaten Optimator. Man can live on beer alone, as long as it's thick and dark. I can't promise any weight loss on the Hydraulic Diet, but it sure tastes good. Spaten has been in the brew biz since the 14th century, they have had a lot of practice.
Junkyard Jim wrote:

I don't want to wash the sawdust down after a hard day with a beer they serve by the slice <g>. Particularly at room temperature. Time and place for everything, though, right?
-Phil Crow