OT: My kids drums

My 10-year old is learning to play the drums and picking it up quickly (IMHO). His instructor likes to include play-alongs with the teaching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuDlgzgGVdE

On 11/21/2012 6:22 PM, snipped-for-privacy@garagewoodworks.com wrote:

Why not encourage him toward being a _musician_, instead of someone who just hangs out with musicians, ferrrcissakes!!??
:) <just kidding>
Awesome ... but be careful, that's an awful slippery slope! :)
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010
On Wednesday, November 21, 2012 8:54:55 PM UTC-5, Swingman wrote:

:^)
He loves it so far. I wanted to learn as a kid and my parents never took interest (wahhh!). I asked for a drum set as a kid and got a plastic WalMart kit instead (like most kids I'm sure).
I hope he sticks it out (pun intended). :)

On 11/21/12 7:54 PM, Swingman wrote:

Just when I was complimenting you in other threads. :-p
--

-MIKE-

On 11/21/2012 7:54 PM, Swingman wrote:

Hey, I'm right HERE you know. Just because I'm a drummer doesn't mean I don't know how to READ. :-)
--
Free bad advice available here.
To reply, eat the taco.
On Nov 21, 7:22pm, snipped-for-privacy@garagewoodworks.com wrote:

The next John Bonham. Nice.
snipped-for-privacy@garagewoodworks.com wrote in

Playing Green Day's "Brain Stew" one of my favorites. :)