OT: My kids drums

My 10-year old is learning to play the drums and picking it up quickly (IMHO). His instructor likes to include play-alongs with the teaching.

brian

His instructor likes to include play-alongs with the teaching.

just hangs out with musicians, ferrrcissakes!!??

:)

Awesome ... but be careful, that's an awful slippery slope! :)

Reply to
Swingman

(IMHO). His instructor likes to include play-alongs with the teaching.

:^)

He loves it so far. I wanted to learn as a kid and my parents never took interest (wahhh!). I asked for a drum set as a kid and got a plastic WalMart kit instead (like most kids I'm sure).

I hope he sticks it out (pun intended). :)

Reply to
brian

Just when I was complimenting you in other threads. :-p

Reply to
-MIKE-

Hey, I'm right HERE you know. Just because I'm a drummer doesn't mean I don't know how to READ. :-)

Reply to
Steve Turner

MHO). =A0His instructor likes to include play-alongs with the teaching.

Reply to
Father Haskell

snipped-for-privacy@garagewoodworks.com wrote in news:6cdf8951-39b4-4140-9ea8- snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Reply to