OT - My Gods! Homer has a railroad?

http://69.10.165.87/gsq2000.html
JOAT Don't e-mail me while I'm breathing.
J T wrote:

I'd give a dollar or two to know how you find all these. <g>
-- Mark
Tue, Apr 13, 2004, 11:13pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@verizon.no.spam.net (MarkJerde) claims: I'd give a dollar or two to know how you find all these. <g>
Yeah, right. I'll believe that when I get a letter with a $ in it.
It's easy. Go to google, and use a search phrase something like, "B.A.D. rairoad". No prob. LMAO
Actually, side-effects of searches done for some personal projects.
JOAT Don't e-mail me while I'm breathing.
you too, have WAAAY too much time on your hands.
dave