OT - My Gods! Homer has a railroad?

http://69.10.165.87/gsq2000.html

JOAT Don't e-mail me while I'm breathing.

Reply to
J T

I'd give a dollar or two to know how you find all these.

-- Mark

Reply to
Mark Jerde

you too, have WAAAY too much time on your hands.

dave

J T wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Tue, Apr 13, 2004, 11:13pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@verizon.no.spam.net (Mark=A0Jerde) claims: I'd give a dollar or two to know how you find all these.

Yeah, right. I'll believe that when I get a letter with a $ in it.

It's easy. Go to google, and use a search phrase something like, "B.A.D. rairoad". No prob. LMAO

Actually, side-effects of searches done for some personal projects.