OT: My First GLOAT: Number 2 has arrived!

Page 2 of 2

In cases like that, you can understand how so many more women used to die during labor.
todd

Very easy to understand. And oddly she had another child after that. I'd have shut er down.
Leon wrote:

A guy in my camera club commented that he always keeps a camera and film in his car because he neverknows when he's going to see something he wants to photograph. I know what he means. One day as I was leaving my parking lot on the way to work I saw a woman pushing a baby carriage with one arm while holding a baby with the other. A third child was helping her push while another was walking behind holding onto her pantleg. Oh, and she was pregnant.
--

FF

Must be something in the water.

As she was crossing the intersection, against the light, the driver of the car stuck his head out, and growled, "Remember, lady, you can get knocked *down*, too!"

Congratulations! Now, since you won't have time for woodworking anymore, can I have your tools? :-)
You have a whole new world ahead of you, enjoy it!

Congratulations, sir.
WooHoo! Another woodworker is amongst us!
Congrats!
And for another famous "Porter", check out Mel Gibson's "Payback".
Hope young Porter's Mom is doing well, too. I saw my sister deliver a young niece the old way, and she was too weak to even hold her baby when she finished.
Robert

Dave
stoutman wrote:

Congratulations and best wishes for the new family.
regards John
If this is your first child you're in for an adventure If this is not your first child you already know that.
Congrats to both of you.
charlie b
Congratulations!!!
--