OT: My First GLOAT: Number 2 has arrived!

A definite gloat, perhaps more Mum's than yours though.;) Congratulations and best wishes for the new family.

regards John

Reply to
John B

If this is your first child you're in for an adventure If this is not your first child you already know that.

Congrats to both of you.

charlie b

Reply to
charlie b

there was a gun fighter named Porter Rockwell

Reply to
Richard Clements

Hey, A stout baby for stoutman.

Reply to
fredfighter

Very easy to understand. And oddly she had another child after that. I'd have shut er down.

Reply to
Leon

A guy in my camera club commented that he always keeps a camera and film in his car because he neverknows when he's going to see something he wants to photograph. I know what he means. One day as I was leaving my parking lot on the way to work I saw a woman pushing a baby carriage with one arm while holding a baby with the other. A third child was helping her push while another was walking behind holding onto her pantleg. Oh, and she was pregnant.

Reply to
fredfighter

Must be something in the water.

Reply to
Leon

Congratulations!!!

Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

As she was crossing the intersection, against the light, the driver of the car stuck his head out, and growled, "Remember, lady, you can get knocked *down*, too!"

Reply to
Robert Bonomi

Drink too many Porters, and that's what can happen.

Congrats, STOUT!

Way to go!

Reply to
B a r r y

OW!!!!! Be nice to her!

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y

Well as long as his middle name isn't Cable I'll take your side.

Reply to
fredfighter