OT: My First GLOAT: Number 2 has arrived!

Page 1 of 2

Porter Andrew at a WHOPPING 9lbs 1oz ! :)
--
Stoutman
http://www.garagewoodworks.com

Reading your subject I thought maybe you were just constipated. :)
Congrats.
Congrats, wish mine would, yesterday was the due date, still nothing, like the name, mine's Brandon Porter Locutus wrote:

--
_________________________
if corn oil comes from corn,

I always thought Porter was a cool name. My mother and grandmother do not like it. :(
The only famous person with the name Porter that I could find was the CIA director.
--
Stoutman
http://www.garagewoodworks.com

The C&W singer, Porter Wagner.
Leon wrote:

there was a gun fighter named Porter Rockwell
--
if corn oil comes from corn,
and olive oil comes from olives
stoutman wrote:

Well as long as his middle name isn't Cable I'll take your side.
--

FF

LOL!!
Thank you!

Locutus wrote:

Hey, A stout baby for stoutman.

Me too!
--

FF

Locutus wrote:

Drink too many Porters, and that's what can happen.
Congrats, STOUT!
Way to go!
stoutman (in tvONf.28312$ snipped-for-privacy@southeast.rr.com) said:
| Porter Andrew at a WHOPPING 9lbs 1oz ! :)
Congrats!
stoutman wrote:

Dave

No. Is there a correlation I am unaware of?
--
Stoutman
http://www.garagewoodworks.com

diabetics, the unborn child is likely to gain more weight than with a "normal" mother. Even though my wife has fairly tight control (aided greatly by an insulin pump), our OB-GYN was never going to let her go past 38 weeks before a planned induction.
todd

Never heard that, I weighed 11 lbs 12 oz and my mother was not diabetic either.

Composer/songwriter Cole Porter? Or were you just thinking first names? Congrats on your new bundle of joy, Andy
Locutus wrote:

OW!!!!! Be nice to her!
Barry

Com-grab-your-relations stoutman. Both of you done gooood.

;~) You made me instantly think of my father. He is 83 and when he was born he weighed 13 lbs 11oz. He must have been about 3 months past due.