OT: Music list - revisited

Page 2 of 2
"jo4hn" wrote:

SFWIW, KKJZ is on the web broadcasting 24/7.
Lew

Dave is still touring. I think I've seen him at least once every year since the early 90's. The many live interpretations, with different groups of musicians, of the material from _Time Out_ are quite amazing; and while he may require assistence to get to the piano, his fingers do all the walking once he's seated. If you get a chance, go - he's in portland and seattle this month, arizona next. A foursome with over 250 years experience between them :-)
Kinda Blue is a classic indeed; the lastest blue-note remaster is awesome.
scott

Def Leopard (not necessarily the same as Deaf Leopard!) is good, trashy fun. The rest are the same, except for the "fun" and the "good" parts.
Colin B. wrote:

But what do you think of Def Leppard?

--John