[ot] motor start capacitor

Ok, a lot of wreck'ers maintain their own equipment, so might be able to help me here.
I need a 5 uF 120/240 VAC motor run capacitor. The specific one in the motor I'm fixing is a CBB61, which is quite popular and easy to find - if you need 1000 or more. I can't seem to find anywhere to buy *one*.
But anywhere I can get a 5uF 240VAC cap would do. Small is good too; it needs to fit inside a housing.
So... Ideas about where to buy motor run caps?

Perhaps an HVAC supply shop.
--
Chuck Taylor
http://home.hiwaay.net/~taylorc/contact /

A motor shop, or an HVAC supply outlet... but double-check what you're looking for. The title of your post says "motor start cap" but in the text you say you need a run cap. Not the same. Make sure you get the right one.
--
Regards,
Grainger, http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/wwg/start.shtml

yes Grainger
http://shop.emotorstore.com/estore/SearchMainPage.asp

DJ Delorie wrote:

these folks have a bunch of odds and ends of motor stuff. if it's not listed on their website, call them up. they don't list everything. http://www.sciplus.com
I always get my Capacitors, on the odd occasion when I need one, from the local Motor Rewind Shop.
Richard http://www.laymar-crafts.co.uk