OT mostly, but not totally

Page 2 of 2

No ;~(

I have been using the house vac wand and that worked pretty good but I was hoping for something that did not require dragging out the vac. The Irobot Roomba has spoiled me.

Sounds like the way I usta do it.
On Fri, 23 Jan 2009 20:13:49 +0000, Leon wrote

I normally just sit on the floor and let the French maid climb up a tall stepladder with a pack of Q tips....