OT: more results of homeland security.

Well, thanks to HS, now everyone can view your DRIVERS LICENSE online, of all things.

The good news is that you can remove it from the list. Search on your name, state, etc., then click the remove button. That way, only law enforcement agencies will be able to see your license, not every wierdo with a computer.

noonenparticular

for W in 2008.

Reply to
Frank Ketchum

Todd Fatheree

How come your picture is on my license..???

Reply to
mike hide

Glad to see someone familiar. How have you been?

Reply to
Frank Ketchum

On 11/3/2005 11:53 PM Todd Fatheree mumbled something about the following:

Did you even check the site, INCLUDING Snopes?

Some people have no sense of humor.

Reply to
Odinn

Yes. Which is why I said I hoped he was in on the joke. I couldn't tell if the OP was serious. I was hoping it was tongue-in-cheek, but for anyone unwilling to follow a "shorturl" link, I posted the Snopes link. It's obviously meant to be funny. In a junior high school kind of way.

todd

Reply to
Todd Fatheree

Howya been, Bud... Thought of you the other day as I was mixing some of the Flake I bought from you. Tom Maker of Fine Sawdust and Thin Shavings

Reply to
Thomas Bunetta

On 11/5/2005 1:20 PM Thomas Bunetta mumbled something about the following:

I think you have the wrong Odinn then. Most spell it Odin with 1 n, not 2.

Reply to
Odinn

Todd, my tongue was firmly in cheek when I posted it. I too thought it was funny, in a junior high sort of way. Lowbrow, but still funny.

regards,

jc

Reply to
noonenparticular

Sorry, you played it so straight that I couldn't tell. Here on USENET, it's hard to tell the difference between straight and clueless ;-).

todd

Reply to
Todd Fatheree

He played it so straight I even clicked on the darned thing - and I've been emailed that stupid thing a hundred times...

As for Usenet, that's for sure... (And I already know which category _I_ fit into... :-( )

Greg G.

Reply to
Greg G

I thought you were O'Deen under a nom de plume. T

Reply to
Thomas Bunetta