OT more or less: A jazz trio is playing...

Page 2 of 2
On 4/12/2012 12:34 PM, -MIKE- wrote:

How can you tell if a drummer has been doing the crossword?
All the squares have been colored in.
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010
On 4/12/2012 12:34 PM, -MIKE- wrote:

That same drummer:
This band is playing a small bar, and the drummer is really drowning his sorrows. Between sets he goes into the bathroom. Suddenly a 'blood-curdling scream rings through the bar. About 5 minutes latter a shrill scream pierces the air of the bar again. The bartender decides that he had better go see if this guy is okay. Pounding on the door he asks, "Is everything ok in there?"
"No!" says the drummer. "I'm sittin' on the john, and I tried to flush when something grabs me by the nuts! I tried again but the same thing happened! Get help!"
The bartender says, "Let me see if I can help." He opens the door and says, "You idiot! That's the mop-bucket!!"
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010
dadiOH wrote:

Amber had but one thought as she started her new job at the Pentagon: "Amber, staple. Amber, staple. Amber, staple..."
Ben gazed longingly out the window of the Smithsonian and wondered how many more goddamn otter skins he'd have to stretch before lunch.
"Sometimes the simple pleasures are the best..." thought Lady Coldbear as she nailed the kitten to the chesterfield.
Don't llook now fool, but the name of this group isn't "OT" . Your post is a hindrance and nonsense to those who pay for 'net time by the minute. Keep it up and i may begin a flood based on your post!
In typed:

On Thu, 12 Apr 2012 11:28:27 -0400, "Mike Marlow"

The only flood that Twayne will ever make is the flood of people laughing at him.
On 4/12/2012 9:46 AM, Twayne wrote:

Says the dumbass who turns around and re-quotes the entire post he's bitching about, thus clogging up the network all over again and making himself guilty of the very offense he's accusing the OP of...
--
Repeat after me:
"I am we Todd it. I am sofa king we Todd it."

Where's the fun in that? Poking trolls with a sharp stick is a national pastime here.
On Thursday, April 12, 2012 7:46:25 AM UTC-7, Twayne wrote:

Brains and you... never the twayne shall meet