OT: Misc. Ramblings.

Page 3 of 6

LOL. My son came by when I was in the process; he said, "Step away from the label maker, Pop". So help me.
Max
wrote :

.....And just *who* let you in my shop?????
jc

Communist!!

Republican.
Max

Ouch!
snipped-for-privacy@mts.net wrote:

No, that was Marx, not Max.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

LOL. I definitely agree. Really aggravated me when Walmart had their music store, I went to sign up (for my son, not for me, mind you). They responded with a window that to use their music store, one needed IE 6.0 or better. I had better, I was accessing the store with FireFox but the darned site wouldn't work.

Pardon me all to ratshit. A little anal are we? LOL And here I thought *I* was a coffee snob. (Tongue in cheek)

Slower 'n shit, bro'. But things are picking up a bit. After that plonkfest from a couple of weeks ago, a nice change.
Somebody wrote:

As for me, I like my coffee like my women.

Ever been around a chocolate refiner?
Talk about a unique smell.
Lew

Drippy? ;~)

Wet is good.
Dave in Houston

Ah, jeez. Mickey Leftwich, where are you?
We came back to Treasure Island in '61, and our first cup of coffee got him in trouble, The waitress asked my Tennessee buddy, with a thick accent (to me at the time, with a NY accent), how he wanted his coffee. He said, "Hot, black and ready for the cream," without thought. Unfortunately, the waitress was cafe au lait herself. We very nearly got thrown out of the joint.

I thought they did those like orthoscopic surgery anymore? So, how's the single-payer Canadian health services?
Dave in Houston

No health service accounts for idiots like me who are back to work after 48 hours. So, yes, many are operable with otrthoscopic surgery, mine wasn't one of them. My surgeon was US trained, so he knew what he was doing. I also got a mitt-full of cool pain killers and total cost of the deal? ZERO. After I made the visit to my personal doctor, he set up an appointment with the surgeon. Total time? 2 weeks. I was in the hospital 14 days later. No emergency, just excellent service.
My surgeon was US trained, so he knew what he was doing. I also got a mitt-full of cool pain killers and total cost of the deal? ZERO. After I made the visit to my personal doctor, he set up an appointment with the surgeon. Total time? 2 weeks. I was in the hospital 14 days later. No emergency, just excellent service.
SOCIALIZED MEDICINE !!! SOCIALIZED MEDICINE !!! SOCIALIZED MEDICINE !!!
Dave in Houston

WTF???
"Dave in Houston" wrote:

Sounds like a personal problem to me.
BTW, maybe you were not aware your <Caps Lock> button is engaged.
I'm sure would want to know.
Lew

That's because I was yelling for all to hear, Lew. I'll let you in on another secret; It was just slightly tongue-in-cheek (wink, wink).
Dave in Houston

Finally! Someone reports good technical support! :)
--

If it weren't for coincidences,
life would be a lot more boring!