OT: Midnight oil.

I got an e-mail making fun of the fact that some of my posts clearly indicate that I am up all night.

Not so. At least, not usually.

These days I have an excuse. I am very excited.

I made a friend over the internet in Nigeria who is going to send me a bunch of money and he's in a different time zone. I had to send him my banking information and passwords via fax at a specific time so he could be there to make sure nobody else got that information. So, I was up anyway.

I am glad to see that he got all the info okay, because I can tell that he made a big withdrawal already. He said he needed some temporary cash to pay for some paperwork. I am expecting my share of the windfall any day now.

Then I can get my new band saw.. likely the biggest Laguna I can find. Pay off the house, take a trip, life is going to be good once that cheque shows up.

It is a nice feeling to know some stranger trusts me like that.

Reply to
Robatoy

Wow, good thing you posted this. I was thinking it was all a hoax but if you've had a good experience with it.... ;-)

Reply to
NorthIdahoWWer

I'm sure it wasn't a hoax. Bablubi said I could trust him. After all, he works for the Foreign Office. You don't get a job like that easily.

Reply to
Robatoy

Are you sure you didn't get some of that new V!ag-ra stuff I'm always getting E-mails for? It says if you use it, you'll stay up all night as well.

Reply to
musials

Cool. This lady had a nice experience too.

********Bill Pounds

Pounds on Wood

wasn't his dad the vice president, also?

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

That's...strange.

Excellent!

I think this may be the same fellow who I'll be helping to move

88 million bucks. I hope we haven't both been approached by the same fellow, I'd hate to have to share 44 million of it with you. I mean, you'er a nice enough chap, but business is business after all.

And all he wanted was our bank account details, isn't that wonderful?

Reply to
Dave Hinz

YES!!! Thank goodness you know him too. I feel better now that it's not some stranger walking around with my PIN.

Reply to
Robatoy

I am excited too.

Let us know when your bankrupcy proceedings get under way so we can come buy all of your tools and stuff CHEAP!.

You know -- if you go ahead and buy that Laguna now - it will be there when we come.

yeah, yeah

RonB

Reply to
RonB

Heyyy, how come you all know so much about what was supposed to be a personal and *confidential* business dealing between me and Babalubi? You all gettin' into other peoples' e-mail?

Mark & Juanita