OT: Midnight oil.

I got an e-mail making fun of the fact that some of my posts clearly indicate that I am up all night.
Not so. At least, not usually.
These days I have an excuse. I am very excited.
I made a friend over the internet in Nigeria who is going to send me a bunch of money and he's in a different time zone. I had to send him my banking information and passwords via fax at a specific time so he could be there to make sure nobody else got that information. So, I was up anyway.
I am glad to see that he got all the info okay, because I can tell that he made a big withdrawal already. He said he needed some temporary cash to pay for some paperwork. I am expecting my share of the windfall any day now.
Then I can get my new band saw.. likely the biggest Laguna I can find. Pay off the house, take a trip, life is going to be good once that cheque shows up.
It is a nice feeling to know some stranger trusts me like that.
Wow, good thing you posted this. I was thinking it was all a hoax but if you've had a good experience with it.... ;-)

I'm sure it wasn't a hoax. Bablubi said I could trust him. After all, he works for the Foreign Office. You don't get a job like that easily.

wasn't his dad the vice president, also?
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

YES!!! Thank goodness you know him too. I feel better now that it's not some stranger walking around with my PIN.

Heyyy, how come you all know so much about what was supposed to be a personal and *confidential* business dealing between me and Babalubi? You all gettin' into other peoples' e-mail?
Are you sure you didn't get some of that new V!ag-ra stuff I'm always getting E-mails for? It says if you use it, you'll stay up all night as well.

Cool. This lady had a nice experience too. http://www.bustedupcowgirl.com/scampage.html

That's...strange.
Excellent!

I think this may be the same fellow who I'll be helping to move 88 million bucks. I hope we haven't both been approached by the same fellow, I'd hate to have to share 44 million of it with you. I mean, you'er a nice enough chap, but business is business after all.

And all he wanted was our bank account details, isn't that wonderful?
I am excited too.
Let us know when your bankrupcy proceedings get under way so we can come buy all of your tools and stuff CHEAP!.
You know -- if you go ahead and buy that Laguna now - it will be there when we come.
yeah, yeah
RonB