OT: Metal countertops - edge profiling?

Anyone here know how the professionals make the decorative profiles on zinc countertops - like as seen in the link below?
http://www.zinccountertops.net/zinccountertopEdge.htm
JP

I would hazard to guess that they use a press with minimal hydraulics.

I would hazard to guess that they use a press with minimal hydraulics. <end of earlier posts>
An even more hazardous guess is that they use a pair of matched rollers that the sheet moves through. Kerry

Yup...I like...
Rolling edge press - Something like a tire that rolls and presses the light metal into a backing form that pushes out while the front roller presses inward.
Long strips can be made from a continuous strip from a long roll. Zinc isn't hard stuff. It is soft and can be creased by a fingernail.
Think old time zinc carbon battery. Tomato acid and other kitchen acids will etch it - so it must be for display.
Martin
Jay Pique wrote:

On Sat, 28 Nov 2009 14:03:20 -0800 (PST), the infamous Jay Pique

A big, honkin' hydraulic press. Maybe one of these: http://www.standard-industrial.com/presses.htm
-- Some days, it's not even worth chewing through the restraints.

Probably the same way they make seamless gutters.