OT. MERRY, HAPPY, JOYEUX, ETC. ETC.

To all wreckers "May the joy of the season be with you all." This is only intended for the people who are male, female, indeterminate, short, tall, inbetween, fat, thin, medium, human, non-human, or any of our friends from other planets. ( maybe BAD) 8>]]. Larry
--
I am a nobody, and no body is perfect therefore I am perfect

larry in cinci wrote:

I've been all but 3 or 4 ... <g>
Merry Christmas to you!
-- Mark

Woohoo! Finally, I fit in!
;-)
djb
--
There are no socks in my email address.

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"

Thanks, Larry, but English is enough. No need to say it French for the axis of weasils. ;-)