OT - Macintosh response

Wow! I posted here about the old Mac I needed software for and almost immediately got 3 people offering to send it to me. Plus others who had suggestions on where I might find it.

This newsgroup has to be one of the net's greatest resources. We've got helpful experts on just about any subject. I hope too many people don't find out about it or we'll get 10,000 posts a day :-).

Anyway, public thanks (private thanks already given) to all who responded and a great big gold star to the group in general!

Reply to
Larry Blanchard