OT? Lost link to tool tip videos

Hello,
There was a website that had useful video clips on it for using power tools, such as how to prevent kickback on a table saw etc. that I had visited recently. It was similar to the Taunton Press / FWW video tips, except that I believe that they didn't expire. I thought that I had saved the link and tried searching my history file, but came up empty-handed. I even tried Google, but, perhaps didn't search for the correct keywords.
Does anyone in the group know of any website like this?
Thanks in advance to those who post a reply.
Peter.