OT: Lost a dear friend, very skilled accountant and above all, my dad.

Page 4 of 4
On Sat, 21 May 2011 08:32:31 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

snip
Only just saw this, my thoughts are with you and your family.
Rgds, Phil

Thank you. We buried him yesterday. We were overwhelmed by the amount of people he touched. The mood was even more up-beat than we hoped. The whole thing is still a blur.