OT, Looks like the 4th is going to be soggy.

Rain forecast for all night tonight, all day tomorrow and all day Sat.

Not to be put out, I covered the smoker with sheet metal and put the Boston butts(does this term survive the PC crowd?) on anyway, going to eat drink and be merry in spite of the weather.

Have a good 4th everyone.

basilisk

Reply to
basilisk

Oh, if it were only so...

Reply to
dpb

Oh, if it were only so...

Reply to
dpb

Wish we could have sent some of the rain from the last month your way..

Reply to
woodchucker

We're past ready...who do we see about it?

Reply to
dpb

On 7/3/2013 11:29 PM, dpb wrote: ...

Reply to