OT, Looks like the 4th is going to be soggy.

Rain forecast for all night tonight, all day tomorrow and all day Sat.
Not to be put out, I covered the smoker with sheet metal and put the Boston butts(does this term survive the PC crowd?) on anyway, going to eat drink and be merry in spite of the weather.
Have a good 4th everyone.
basilisk
On 7/3/2013 7:38 PM, basilisk wrote:

Oh, if it were only so...
On 7/3/2013 8:46 PM, dpb wrote:

Wish we could have sent some of the rain from the last month your way..
--
Jeff

On 7/3/2013 9:08 PM, woodchucker wrote:

We're past ready...who do we see about it?

<http://droughtmonitor.unl.edu/DM_highplains.htm