OT: Looking for PT Help in NJ - 07946

Looking for someone who has enough mechanical experience to drill and tap holes down to 4-40 in metal for an example... But who would be willing to perform those duties as well as light assembly or even clean-up during slower times.
Could transition into full time position for the right person. For someone looking for a career, we would consider an apprentice-type position.
Someone who works in wood and is detail oriented might be a good fit so I'm posting this here as well as my regular metal working groups...
E-mail me direct if you or someone you know might be interested or have them give me a call...